Today there are numerous home security products available in the market. A burglar alarm is one of them. Burglar alarms are electronic gadgets that are designed to alert threat or danger.
Most of the burglar alarm system consists of some essential parts they could be a siren, a keypad, access monitors, and a control panel and in a case of ADT house alarm system it could have an off-site control station. These features can protect a person and his belongings from an intruder, but some are gadgets freak and would desire to have sophisticated or advanced features of home alarm systems. These ADT home security systems may include a smoke detector, glass break detector, a motion detector and a panic button.
Most people consider that the burglar security systems are implemented to restrict a burglar or an intruder from getting in. But these systems could be used in various categories to safeguard your house and warn you during an emergency which could strike your home anytime.
- Fire Alarm: These burglar alarms can be used during a fire breakout that alerts you during the first smoke. They are coined as smoke detectors or smoke detection systems, which will sound an alarm and will alert you if smoke is detected.
- Glass Break Detectors: This is another feature of the ADT security system; it lets the owner know that there is a glass break and gets activated when the sound is identified. This is possible because most of the home alarm systems are accessed to the PCs or the laptops which detect the opening and closing of the doors and windows. Since the windows are the most vulnerable targets for easy break-in, these security systems are placed at the windows shelf to avoid an intrusion from being operated.
- Panic Buttons: The ADT security system also gets you these handheld devices which can be placed at any corner of the house. By utilizing these panic buttons, the owner can send an immediate message which will alert the monitoring center. The important feature of the panic button is that it can send silent signals or can make an audible siren that could be heard throughout the house. If the burglar tries to disarm the panic button by using a unique code or a key, then the button would send a silent signal to the monitoring room.
- Motion Detectors: These devices act as backup devices or last line of defense in the ADT security systems. If an intruder enters your home without your knowledge, these detectors pick up senses and alerts the house owner of the intruder’s presence. The siren sets off sending a message to the owner alerting of the existence of the intruder. The motion detectors thus aid in detecting the motion or the body language of the uninvited guest and alert the owner of his presence.
- Illuminating Lights: The owner can now send an instant signal from his car or through his mobile before he could arrive at his house. The home alarm system would transmit a signal and would illuminate the interior and the exterior of the house. The home alarm system can also be programmed to turn on the lights when an intruder triggers the alarm.
So, by the above statements, it’s clear that the burglar alarm system is not only used to prevent a burglary but is also used to perform other activities which could save our life. The ADT security systems provide information regarding home alarm systems